To allow us to provide a quality service as efficiently as possible, you need to :
1. Ask for the service which you would like to have.
2. Inform our staff if you are allergic to any chemicals or substances before the receiving any service.
3. Whilst receiving any service please provide our staff with your feedback and or comments on their services so our staff can satisfy your requirements straight away.
4. Inform the staff /salon manager immediately if you have any concern relating to the salon, the staff, or any service.
5. Inform the staff /salon manager immediately if you have any concern that you have any infection or any other abnormal reaction or condition with respect to your nails.
6. Children under 7 years old should be accompanied by an adult at all times. We will not take any responsibility if any accident happens to your child/children during your treatment at our salon.
7. We hold no responsibility for the loss of your personal belonging while you are having the treatment at our salon.
1. Traditional polish services are not guaranteed.
2. Enhancements and gel polish manicures are guaranteed for 1 week after your appointment. If you lose an enhancement or notice chips or lifting within 1 week, please call us to schedule a free repair.
3. You must arrange an appointment to have your nails fixed within 5 days after your initial service.
4. Repairs after 3 days or for breakages, tears, and corner breaks will be charged.
5. We will not be responsible for any breaking or infected nails after you leave the salon .
1. If you are not happy with your nails, please make us aware of it before you pay. We will adjust them to your satisfaction or remove any enhancements or coatings that have been applied.
2. No refund will be given because you have simply changed your mind.